The Custom Export feature allows you to export listing data to use in another program. You name the export file and select the type of file you need to export. You also select which listing fields you want the file to contain. Once you have designed and submitted your export, the name of your export is included at the bottom of the Export Option list. The instructions for creating your custom export follow.
1. From your Home page select Personal then select Custom Export Setup to display the following window. Select the Create New Export button.
2. Complete the entry fields on the Listing Information Export Rules window. The File Format you select determines which options display below that entry. When you have completed this window, click Submit.
3. The Listing Information Export Layout window displays. the fields available for export from residential listings display on the left. (If you want to export fields from a different property type, click the property type you want at the top of the window.) Highlight the field you want then click the Add button. The field name moves to the Selected Fields list on the right. If you want to export all fields, click the Select All button.
Example with 2 fields selected.
4. When you've completed your selections, click Submit. To use your custom export, select a search and enter criteria to locate the listings you want to export. Select the Exports button to display the Export Options window. Click the down arrow in the Listing Export option box then scroll to the bottom. Highlight your custom export to display the name then click the Submit button.
5. Wait until the Export Results screen displays. Your export file link displays in the File column, followed by the Property Type you selected and the number of listings in the file.
6. Click on the file name to open the Windows File Download popup window shown below.
7. Click Save to open the Windows Save As window. Navigate to where you want to save the file. Rename the file if you wish then click Save. Your custom export file is saved on your computer, available for your use.